Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The (*&^&*((())) closed my rifle range

Fellas. I have been going to the Inland Fish and Game range for over 20 years.

During the last wave of "Improvement" developers built a school and home developments, in what had been desert.

"Can't have people shooting, the noise..the Guns...the environment..the children"

Blah..blah

The __)(*&^ tried to close us a few years ago and failed ...but money talks

We got the Axe.

There is another range back in the hills but the only good one left is at Prado 2 hours away!!!!!!!!!

That is it for me, the value of the house dropped from 325 to 150...Two years and I am heading South.

I will be the guy at the range saying " y'all come back"..in a Brooklyn accent.

This was once a good state and compared to New York, freedom hall, now..I may as well be back in Manhattan.

At least the Pizza and bread was good and there were lots of book stores and museums.

Without a range this place is a wasteland.


Karl

No comments: